In the enclosed space between the two circles are given the name of the college, the year of its establishment and a Sanskrit motto “Vidyaya Vindate ‘mrutam”, an Upanishadic text which means one attains immortality with learning. At the centre of the inner circle is a wheel that represents continuing progress. In the lower quadrant under the wheel there is a burning lamp symbolising knowledge and enlightenment whereas in the up-per quadrant there is a full blown lotus, which is our national flower and which stands for all that is pure, noble in our culture and religious heritage. The microscope in the left quadrant and the ship with its wind-puffed sails in the right stand for scientific and com-mercial progress of the nation. The sailing ship brings back the memory of our glorious past and heritage and the adventure of our maritime ancestors.
- Tender Call Notice -1292, Date-23sept2019
- QUOTATION CALL NOTICE : (No-971,972,973,974,975,977,979,980,981 / Date-24 June 2019)
- National Workshop on Project Management and Research Methodology
- ଆସନ୍ତା ୨୯ରେ ଏନସି କଲେଜରେ ହେବ ଅନ୍ତର୍ଜାତୀୟ ସମ୍ମିଳନୀ…
- International Conference on BIODIVERSITY and SUSTAINABLE Development: Strategies For Future.